Speaking Engagements & Workshops
Looking for a workshop or presentation that's as inspiring as it is practical?
From hands-on workshops to engaging keynotes, I offer a variety of presentations for personal and professional development.
Speaking engagements are tailored to the needs and culture of each business or organization, but here’s what stays the same:
- You’ll be met where you are & inspired to reach for where you can be.
- You’ll be engaged; I taught religion and Latin to 14-year-olds in my past life–I wasn’t allowed to be boring!
- You’ll walk away with practical tools you can use and ideas you can implement in your real life.
- Business Copy Writing
- Mindfulness & Writing
- Banishing Writer’s Block
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- How to Write a Resume When You’re Switching Careers
- How to Write a Resume When You’re Returning to the Paid Workforce
- LinkedIn Profile Clinic
Interested in a writing-related topic that you don’t see here? Ask me about it!
Looking for an engaging speaker for an in-service, workshop, or conference?
Drop me a line, and let's talk about how to bring inspiration + practicality to your next event!
Thank you to Marissa owner of Wordtree, LLC for an awesome interactive workshop! Making friends with words was never so fun! We will be offering this workshop again in the fall.
Posted by Per Diem Space on Thursday, July 13, 2017
From “Making Friends with Words,” and interactive business copy writing workshop held at Per Diem Space in Perkasie, PA. Video courtesy of Michelle Shire of Per Diem Space.
Business Copy Writing workshop from the Clear Vision Conference, hosted by Jamie Broderick of Above the Crowd. Photos by Terree O’Neill Yeagle of The Moment Photography.